Jarrow, Tyne and Wear,NE32 3JA United Kingdom
How to find us Click on the link & Paste the address above including the Church Name
A church building was errected in Grange Road West in 1966, which now acts as our Church Hall. The hall was used as a British Restaurant during the years of the second world war.
A greatly extended Church Building was opened in 1879, which has been used for church services up to the present time.
During the 1990's, a number of improvements were made to the Church Hall including the provision of a new roof, two new meeting rooms a toilet for disabled persons and access ramps.
In 2001 considerable work was undertaken to the Church Sanctury to iradicate dry rot, including the provision of a new floor. At the same time, the pews were replaced by chairs - so providing a flexible and comfortable worship area.